This post may contain affiliate links. This small commission costs you nothing and allows us to write more great power tool reviews for you.
The Best Solution to Your Outdoor Cleaning Needs: The Karcher K 2.300 1600PSI 1.25GPM Electric Pressure Washer.
A driveway or sidewalk filled with fallen leaves and mud; this is a site witnessed in many homes with very little done to solve this menace.
Most people employ the services of the garden hose to have this cleared but this is not worthwhile in the long run. This is simply because with an inappropriate tool, you will not get your desired 100% spotless clean.
The Karcher K 2.300 1600PSI 1.25GPM Electric Pressure Washer comes in handy at this point.
With its numerous features optimized for outdoor cleaning, this appliance can be used to clean up a variety of areas such as driveways, patios and decks.
This lightweight compact machine prides itself of great pressure levels that work effectively in getting even the most stubborn dirt and stains from surfaces without causing destruction.
The Karcher K 2.300 carries a high level of reputation, thanks to the unbeatable Karcher that manufactures top rated power washers.
Features of the K 2.300 Power Washer
- Dimensions– 19 by 12 by 12.5 Inches.
For this size, the K 2.300 plays host to so many features optimized for outdoor cleaning. It also has a small footprint that makes storage hassle-free.
- Weight– 14 Pounds.
This Karcher electric pressure washer is much smaller and lighter than most of its counterparts thus giving it an upper hand when it comes to portability and maneuverability.
- Accessories– wand extensions including the Vario Power Spray and the Dirt Blaster Spray wands, a variety of cleaning heads, extension hoses and winterizing oil among others making it more versatile for a wider variety of cleaning jobs.
- It has wheels that make it easily portable and maneuverable thus an increased capability of cleaning hard to reach areas.
- Its operating pressure is 1600 PSI. For this price, the K 2.300 offers a great amount of pressure enough to perform even the toughest cleaning tasks. It is actually approximately 30 times the pressure offered by the garden hose.
- Water volume– 1.25 Gallons per minute. Unlike other pressure washers, the Karcher K 2.300 makes use of much less water without compromising on the quality of the end results of cleaning.
- Component materials– Plastic and Metal.
- Voltage– 120 Volts.
- Frequency– 60 Hertz.
- It features a total stop function located on the trigger gun. This ensures that the motor only runs as you spray and stops whenever you stop hence reduced noise and power consumption levels.
- Also has a pressure adjustment knob that makes it possible to adjust pressure as per your cleaning needs.
Pros of the Karcher K 2.300 1600PSI 1.25GPM Electric Pressure Washer.
- Compact and lightweight. The K 2.300 is small in size and lightweight but comes packed with so many features optimized to produce the best outdoor cleaning results. These two properties make portability, maneuverability and storage a joy rather than a problem.
- Ease of set up and use. The whole unit consists of a small number of parts which are easy to assemble into their rightful positions. It also comes with set-up instructions that make the whole process much easier.
- This power washer, unlike its counterparts, has a total stop function located on its trigger handle. This is made in such a way that the motor runs only while spraying thus saving on power consumption. This function also helps reduce noise levels.
- It also has sturdy wheels that make it easier to move through a wider variety of terrain. This increases its portability and maneuverability making it possible to clean even hard to reach areas.
- Adjustable pressure levels are also a plus for this compact but very powerful cleaning companion. This is made possible by a knob that can be easily twisted to the lowest power setting so as to apply detergent via the siphon tube. The most recommended detergent for this machine is the Karchers’ Soappacs. It can also be adjusted to higher pressure levels for a more thorough clean and even to medium levels for average cleaning.
- This electric pressure washer has a maximum pressure of 1600PSI, large enough to remove stubborn dirt and stains without causing destruction to the area.
- The Karcher K 2.300 1600PSI 1.25GPM Electric Pressure Washer is an accessory rich cleaning appliance. It comes with wand extensions, winterizing oil, extension hoses and a variety of heads. The Vario Power Spray wand is great for cleaning up a large variety of surfaces while the Dirt Blaster spray Wand works best in more intense cleaning tasks as it increases effective pressure by up to 50%.