This post may contain affiliate links. This small commission costs you nothing and allows us to write more great power tool reviews for you.
Steele Power Washer Reviews
One product that we always wanted to try comes from Steele Products. Doing a Steele pressure washer review is something that we did not get to do ourselves, but have had the chance to speak with a friend that has tried out their products.
Here is what he has to say about the the Steele Products line of pressure washers:[table “4” not found /]
Steele APW5004 1,800 PSI Electric Power Washer
The Steele APW5004 can be used to clean cars, boats, RVs, grills, decks, patios, and other outdoor house hold items.
- Powerful– This Steele products pressure washer is powered by a 13 amp electric motor and is more powerful than other washers that retail around this price point.
- Affordable– You can find the Steele APW5004 online or in stores for less than $200. If you had to hire a professional to come wash your patio or deck, you could easily pay up to $75 per cleaning.
This is a good machine for someone who wants to clean basic household items and their backyard. It has its limitations and does not have the capability to clean your entire house or gutters. But it is a decent option for someone who wants an entry level power washer.
Steele APW5022 2,000 PSI Electric Pressure Washer
The Steele APW5022 2000 PSI is a little more powerful and dynamic than the Steele APW5004.
- Dynamic– The APW5022 has the capability to perform on a wide variety of projects.
- Value– This pressure washer is definitely worth the price tag. It allows you to clean your backyard and vehicles on your own. You’ll never have to pay for the car wash again.
- Weight– Some people might find the APW5022 is difficult to carry around.
If you are looking for a powerful pressure washer that has the ability to perform on a wide range of products, this is a pretty good pick.
It is heavy to carry around but can save you a fortune in cleaning fees and services.
Steele SP-WG300 3000 PSI (gas-cold water) Pressure Washer
Clean like a professional– Cleaning with a gas powered power washer allows you to clean like a pro. Whether you are someone who is starting their own business or you just want to clean up your backyard, the SP-WG300 can be used for hours on end.
No over-heating– One of the best things about this Steele products pressure heater is that it has an automatic shut off. This prevents your power washer from overheating and being destroyed.
Powerful– There is no question that the SP-WG300 is powerful. Whether you need to clean off some gutter or graffiti off of a Masonry wall – this power washer can probably do the trick.
Up to three hours– You can use the SP-WG300 for almost three hours before you have to refuel. This is great news for professionals who are working on a job site. Taking the time out of your work day to refuel is a waste of your time and energy.
Cost– Compared to the other Steele models, this one is a little more expensive. The price is worth it if you are looking for a professional grade washer.
Weight– Like other professional level power washers, the Steele 3400 is heavy.
Given the fact that the 3400 is meant for professional use, it is not meant for everyone. If you are planning on using your pressure washer for less than 100 hours per year, you can probably go with a more affordable option.